Place of the meeting: Warnowufer 58, 18057 Rostock
Day of the meeting: 15.10.2021
Beginning of the meeting: 18:00 a.m.
All members and guests of the class association are cordially invited!
I announce the provisional agenda below:
1. Welcome by the 1st chairman
2. Election of the secretary
3. Determination of the quorum
4. Approval of the minutes of the last general meeting on 9.09.20205.
5. Report of the 1st Chairman
6. Report of the 2nd chairman
7. Sports attendant's report
8. Report of the Public Relations Officer
9. Treasurer's Report
10. Auditors' report
11. Debate on items 9. and 10.
12. Discharge of the board of directors
13. Presentation of the budget for the financial year 2022
14. Approval of the budget 2022
15. Election of the substitute member for the position of the Sports Director.
16. Election of the substitute member for the position of public relations officer
17. Location of the annual general meeting 2022
a) Regular re-election of the chairman
b) Regular re-election of the treasurer
The final agenda will be published on the homepage www.dehler30onedesign-class.com no later than four weeks before the general meeting, if there are any changes / additions.
Please appear in large numbers.
Second ordinary general meeting Dehler 30 one design invitation and agenda
Report second ordinary general meeting
Foundation of the offshore class association Dehler 30 one design
It is to become a modern class that is open to all, grows fast and sets new accents in offshore regattasport with a large field on a high sporting level.
A strong north wind over the Warnow rocks the two sparkling Dehler 30 one design on the floating dock, while on the evening of November 29, the first owners of the new Offshore Racer arrive in the premises of Speedsailing. Together with the protagonists of the ambitious one-design project, they want to found the Dehler 30 one design class association. With project manager Karl Dehler, Felix Hauß and Oliver Schmidt-Rybandt from Speedsailing, as well as designer Matthias Bröker from judel / vrolijk & co. At the opening of the meeting, Felix Hauß summarizes the goal of the class association in a few words. It is to become a modern class that is open to all, grows fast and sets new accents in offshore regattasport with a large field on a high sporting level. In a formal act, an association statute of the class association is read, advised and unanimously approved. Uwe Barthel is elected as chairman as well as Karl Dehler and Felix Hauß as deputy.